Delicious Vegetarian Recipes For Kids
Do you have a little one at your home not interested in any non-vegetarian recipe? Or you are a vegan and want to cook something healthy yet tasty for your little one? Whatever it is, I have come out with a delicious and healthy Vegetarian Recipes to share with you, guys. Let’s check out this easy and tasty Green goddess smoothie bowl recipe that your kid will love!
This dish takes 15 mins for preparation, 10-15 minutes for cooking, 2 hours freezing. The recipe is perfect for 2 servings and comes with awesome valuable nutrients. Let’s have a look at its nutrition value for per serving.
This is a perfect breakfast bowl to start your morning with. With blended avocado, spinach and nut butter, this breakfast meal looks yummy and delicious as much as it tastes. If you can top it with fresh foods and almonds, then it would be great!
- 2 sliced bananas
- 1 ripe avocado- (stoned, peeled and chopped into chunks)
- 1 small and ripe mango (stoned, peeled and chopped into chunks)
- 100g fresh or frozen spinach
- 250ml unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon full of unsweetened almond or peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon full of clear honey, agave or maple syrup (optional)
For The Seed Mix
- 1 tablespoon full of chia seeds
- Linseeds- a tablespoon
- Pumpkin seeds- 4 tablespoons
- Sunflower seeds- 4 tablespoons
- Coconut flakes-4 tablespoons
- Flaked almonds-4 tablespoons
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp clear honey, agave or maple syrup
- Mixed fresh fruit 175g (chopped). In this recipe, I have used banana, mango, raspberries, and blueberries. You can go with your preference.
- Slice the bananas first and arrange them together over a small baking tray (preferably, lined with parchment).
- Now you have to freeze them for at least 2 hours until they feel solid to you. You can even place the little banana slices in a freezer bag and then freeze them for 3 to 4 months. That’s totally your choice, but for now, continue with the recipe.
- Now it is time to pay attention to the seed mix. Heat your oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4 after that, you have to line a baking tray with parchment. Place the seeds, coconut, and almonds into a large bowl, and add the cinnamon.
- Now, you have to sprinkle honey on top of the fruits (agave or maple syrup will also be good.)
- Now you have to toss them together to make sure everything coated perfectly.
- After that, scatter them over the baking tray, make sure to maintain an even layer. You have to bake it for at least 10-15 mins and stir it for every 5 minutes to make sure the seeds are ready.
- Withdraw it from the oven, keep it in a cool place on an airtight container for up to 1 month.
- Now, put avocado, mango, spinach, milk, nut butter, frozen banana slices, and honey in a blender. You have to whizz them to make sure that smoothness.
- Now, divide them into two bowls and pour fruits on top along with 1-2 tbsp of the seed mix for each.
If you liked these easy Vegetarian Recipes For Kids, make sure to check out our other recipes too.