We all love to eat food, which is mouth-watering and appetizing. In recent times, the food that we often like to savor our mouth and soul was not healthy for us. Even though high in taste, these foods are equally harmful to us. Non-vegetarians still have a variety to choose from, but it is a challenging task for vegetarians. Since they are dependent upon plants and vegetables for all the body requirements to fulfill, sometimes the recipes don’t feel tasty enough. And the ones that do are mostly junk food which is very dangerous for us.
However, we have a perfect dish for you, which is not only healthy but also tastes good. Quinoa, Couscous, and Beetroot Tikki Recipe are of high nutrient value at the same time is a treat for the taste buds.
A perfect snack
It is a melt in the mouth snack. These healthy tikkis are made with the most healthy ingredients like quinoa, beetroot, couscous and spinach with the addition of oats. It is super easy and to prepare for breakfast or even for a get-together to accompany along with a hot cup of tea.
Ingredients required to make Quinoa, Couscous and Beetroot Tikki Recipe
- 1 1/2 oil
- one quinoa
- one couscous
- A potato
- A beetroot
- 3/4 spinach
- 1/2 oats
- One ginger paste
- 1/2 garlic paste
The process of making Quinoa, Couscous and Beetroot Tikki Recipe
- Bind the mashed potatoes in a large bowl along with all the ingredients except oil.
- Mix all the ingredients well till combined thoroughly.
- From the well-combined mixture, take 1/4 cup of the dough and form it into a round ball using your hands.
- Lightly flatten the round ball with your palm to make a Tikki. Do the same with the rest of the dough, and arrange them on a baking sheet or plate.
- Refrigerate the tikkis for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a frying pan, and add the Tikkis one after another. Make sure not to crowd the pan, or the tikkis might remain uncooked.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes, and then change the side to cook the other side for the same duration.
- When the tikkis are cooked thoroughly, increase the flame and crisp them up on both sides.
- Serve the delicious well cooked tikkis along with some mint and tamarind chutney.
You can also garnish these Quinoa, Couscous, and Beetroot Tikkis with some assorted micro-greens such as coriander leaves or mint leaves chopped finely to add to the look of the dish as well as to make it more healthy.
A must try recipe
Quinoa, Couscous, and Beetroot Tikki Recipe are delicious and easy to prepare a snack, which is very light and healthy for the body. It improves blood purity, increases the hemoglobin level, and provides strength and nutrition to the body. This light snack can also be prepared quickly for kitty parties, birthdays, or small get-togethers.
Try out the recipe next time when you crave something delicious as well as healthy. It is genuinely mouth savoring and appetizing.