Vegetarian Burger Ideas You Will Love
Who doesn’t love a burger? Both adults and children love this food. But if you are thinking that you are a vegetarian and you cannot enjoy this popular item, then you are wrong. The vegetarian burger is the right solution for you. Yes! You heard it right. Many restaurants sell the veg burger. You can make it in your home too if you know the recipes. So, I am going to share 2 recipes that will make you a hardcore burger fan.
Burger With Double Mushroom
If you are looking for a vegetarian option for your friends or for yourself, then it is the right one. It is easy to make, and the taste is just excellent.
Time to make – 20 minutes
- Flat and large mushrooms – 4
- Red onion, chopped – ½
- Red onion, sliced – ½
- Paprika, smoked and sweet – 1 teaspoon
- Olive oil – 3 tbsp
- Garlic, crushed – 1 clove
- Tomato ketchup – 3 tablespoon
- Burger buns – 2
- Chopped Thyme – 2
- Breadcrumbs – 30 gram
- First, finely chop the mushrooms.
- Take a pan and heat the oil. Add the mushrooms, garlic, and chopped onion and cook till these are soft.
- Now add thyme and paprika and stir very well for about 1 minute.
- Take a bowl and pour the mixture of the pan into it. Add half of the ketchup and breadcrumbs.
- Heat the oven at 200-degree centigrade. Heat a frying pan.
- Brush olive oil on the cap of the mushrooms and stir-fry it till it becomes golden.
- Take 2 of these mushrooms and divide the breadcrumb mixture between them and keep the other mushrooms on the top.
- Now put this whole thing in a roasting tin and bake for about 5 mins.
- Cut the buns and heat them in the oven along with the mushroom.
- Now take the toasted buns and add lettuce, mustard, rest of the ketchup and double mushroom mixture.
- You double mushroom burger is ready to serve.
This particular burger is the accurate choice for a Sunday meal and parties as well.
- Rinsed and dried Chickpeas – 400 gram
- Grated beetroot – 500 gram
- Chopped onion – 1
- Small burger buns – 4
- Lettuce and red onion – for serving
- Olive oil – 2 tbsp
- Cumin seeds – 1 teaspoon
- Beaten egg – 1
- Parsley chopped – 1 tablespoon
- Yogurt, fat-free – 100 ml
- Sesame seeds – 2 tablespoon
- Feta – 50 gram
- First heat the oven at 220-degree centigrade.
- Take a frying pan and heat the olive oil.
- Add cumin seeds and chopped onion and fry them till soft.
- Now take a blender and add the fried onion, egg, beetroot, chickpeas, and half of the sesame seeds.
- Blend it very well and make patties out of the mixture.
- Take a baking tray and cover it with baking paper and keep the patties on it.
- Sprinkle the remaining sesame seeds and bake for about 40 minutes.
- Take the tray out and let the patties cool.
- Mix the feta with yogurt and herbs and serve the patties with this feta sauce.
These 2 vegetarian burger recipes will surely satisfy your craving.