Are you looking for a surefire way of losing weight? Are you tired of starving or exercising and not seeing any results? Here we have a 7-day vegetarian diet plan to lose weight fast. This vegetarian diet chart has been given by experts only for the vegetarians who find it tough to fulfill their protein requirements. Here is the perfect diet plan that will give you results for sure.
7-Day Vegetarian Diet Plan For Weight Loss
Early morning: (6 am)
- Lemon water with a dash of honey. This is the best early morning drink that washes away toxins.
Breakfast: (9 am)
- 3 slices of brown bread raw or toasted with a cup of green tea and a banana.
Lunch: (1 am)
- A small quantity of brown rice with tofu and grilled tomatoes/one portion of rice with dal and cooked vegetables.
Evening Snack: (4 pm)
- A vegetable brown bread sandwich/puffed rice snack/ green tea with 2 sugar free cookies.
Dinner: (8 pm)
- 2 chapattis served with 1 portion of vegetable gravy of your choice and a bowl of salad with yoghurt dressing.
- Same as day 1
- 1 bowl of cereal topped with a handful of raisins and skimmed milk along with a fruit of your choice.
- 1 cup of brown rice served with a pea and pumpkin gravy with some salad
- 2 slices of brown bread toasted with baked beans and some low fat cheese.
- 2 chapattis with salad and vegetable curry of your choice
- A teaspoon of honey mixed with lemon water – one glass.
- 1 bowl of cereal unsweetened with skimmed milk along with a fruit of your choice
- 1 bowl of vegetable soup, 1 toasted pita bread with hummus and salad.
- Corn salad or baked vegetable cutlets – 2 pieces with some green tea.
- 1 cup of vegetable curry with 2 chapattis/ a bowl of vegetable dalia.
- 1 glass of Honey with lemon water
- 2 slices of whole grain bread with grilled vegetables and 1 cup of tea/ vegetable semia/3 idlis with chutney and sambhar
- 1 cup of preferred dal with 1 portion of brown rice and a bowl of green salad.
- 1 bowl of fruit with 1 cup of low-fat yogurt
- Cottage cheese cutlets with 1 plate of upma.
- A glass of lemon water with honey
- 1 masala or plain dosa with chutney and sambhar
- 2 chapattis with mixed vegetables along with 1 bowl of green salad.
- A chick pea salad with 2 slices of brown bread and some mushrooms
- 2 chapattis and some cooked vegetables with 1 bowl of dal
- A glass of honey with lemon water
- Porridge with fresh fruits and some green tea.
- 1 bowl of vegetable pulav with soy curry and salad
- Baked beans on toast or vermicelli snack with tea
- 2 chapatti with1 cup of paneer sabzi and dal
- A glass of honey and lemon water
- Pancakes with a glass of fresh fruit juice.
- Vegetable soup with multi-grain bread and a cup of yoghurt.
- Sprouts salad with green tea and a fruit of your choice
- 2 chapattis with a gravy of your choice.
One can make changes to the vegetarian diet according to taste and preferences. There are many combinations that one can try to avoid monotonous food every day. The mixes of various spices ensure that you get to taste different food every day.